Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shower for Baby Rucker!

We had our shower this weekend and it was wonderful. I have the greatest friends and it was really a special day for me. Everything was perfect and all of the details were amazing. Baby Rucker received lots of fun gifts and things to make us ready for her arrival. We are so excited to meet her and greet the newest member of our family! Here are some pics from the shower.


The hostesses opening their presents.
Haddy, Larkin, Lisa, Beth and Lindsay
My mom and Clark's mom
The yummy petit fours with her monogram!!
Opening gifts!
My mother and I, we did not plan on coordinating outfits :)
Lindsay, Stacey, Kristin, Larkin and Whitney
Lindsay, Whitney and I
The prego girls, Alli, Lindsey and I, Claire not included...
Caroline, Stacey, Lindsey, Sarah, Michele and I
Lindsay, Whitney, Claire, Caroline & Sarah
Lecie and I

2 comments:

Wynne Elder said...

great post!!! looks like the shower was amazing. HATE that I missed it. can't wait to meet baby rucker ;)

Lindsey said...

what a fun celebration! love the prego pic and the disclaimer "claire not included" so funny