Friday, February 4, 2011

No Snow Bunnies in This House!

Here are the much anticipated pictures of Harper in the snow :)
She dove right in and quickly realized that it was cold. Then came the tears. Keep in mind, this was all in a span of 30 seconds. Yes, I realize that she has no hat on and yes, I realize that there are no gloves and that her levi's jeggings aren't providing proper protection against the frigid winter climate but she does have a fur coat on. So, there's that...

Hates it.

Don't worry, I quickly scooped her up and took her inside. She stopped crying instantly and is now down for a much needed nap. Happy Snow Day Texans!




3 comments:

Lindsey said...

laughing out loud at this sweet, silly girl!!! that third pic down is like: uh, no you didn't set me down!

such a valley girl pose. makes me laugh!

and the last one.........pah! ACTION shot!

Larkin Ade McMillan said...

I love these pictures. Such a good sequence of events. I am laughing as well. Fur coat makes up for everything.

Marci said...

love the pics! especially the crying one.