Thursday, July 23, 2009

Graceful Ladies

Last night we had a girls dinner at Grace! I have been there a couple of times before but this summer they have been running a special called Wine Me, Dine Me. They present a 4 course menu with each item pared with a complimentary wine. I started with the mushroom salad, which was great, but I was definitely jealous of those that ordered the pork shoulder, it was so good! For the second course, I subbed out the potato soup and enjoyed the gazpacho. For my main course, I had the short rib tortellini, which was so incredible, I have been dreaming about it all day. I could have eaten several servings of this. For dessert, everyone ordered the profiteroles except Lindsay (who doesn't like chocolate????). After spending a fabulous 3 hours at dinner, I left craving a hot bath and my bed. It was a wonderful evening with good food and great friends. Here is a pic we were able to get post meal.

Haddy, Kristin, Me, Lindsay, Michele, Beth and Lisa

1 comment:

Haddy said...

Love you, girl! Thanks again for organizing.