Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby on Board

Surprise! On or about March 17, 2010, Clark and I are going to become parents! We found out about 5 weeks ago that we are expecting and are absolutely thrilled!

Clark and I went to see Dr. Wiley for our first appointment last Monday, August 3 where I had an ultrasound and was able to see the baby and hear the heartbeat for the first time. Since I have been feeling so well, I haven't really felt pregnant but after hearing the heartbeat, it really became real! Here are pics from the first ultrasound. Clark thinks it looks like a hamster and Lindsay pointed out that it looks like a Dino Nugget. You can be the judge.

6 comments:

whitneyleigh said...

CONGRATS!!! You are going to be the coolest parents around!

Lindsey said...

yeah!!!!! can't wait to see you and congratulate you in person!!! :) this is wonderful news! hope you'll be feeling better very soon! let me know if you need anything! would be so fun if our babies are close in age!!

Haddy said...

It is on your blog, so now it is really official! Can't wait to be a part of Baby Rucker's life. We love him/her already!

MLEastland said...

YAY!! What a fun time you are going to have! So excited for you.

Ali Nixon said...

I'm really upset we aren't really voting on Hamster or Dino Nugget. Although I say Dino Nugget, I VOTE HAMSTER because I love that it was Clark who said it. Ha.

Love love love you. I promise not to send you ANY more crib designs...

We will be in Dallas November 7, but hopefully before then?

Ali Nixon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.