Monday, August 31, 2009

Little St. Patrick/Patricia

My how things can change in a month! Our baby finally resembles a baby and it is so amazing. We had our 12 Week appt with Dr. Wiley this morning and were able to finally make out little fingers, eyes and even a profile of a nose. The heartbeat was still very strong and it was great and refreshing to see and hear again. The baby was sleeping when we began but we tried to wake it up several times. Finally, when we were about to call it a day and give up, the baby stretched and started bouncing around in the womb. It was so crazy to see how active it is and so strange that I cannot feel a thing.
This picture doesn't really do it justice, we were able to see a much clearer depiction earlier but this will give you a glimpse of what is to come! Thank you all for surrounding us with love and support the last couple of months. This will be one lucky baby to have all of you in it's life.



Disclaimer: Not actually naming the baby Patrick or Patricia.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

what a special sono pic! it IS so clear! love that side view! hope you're feeling great and hope to see you soon!

Courtney Robertson said...

OK... I LOVE it!! I am so excited for you guys - I just figured out that you have a blog (Clark - I got your email address for when I take the blog private, I just haven't gotten around to it yet!!), and more importantly that you are having a BABY!! I am so out of it :) Congrats - I cannot wait to see, and hopefully eventually meet, your sweet little one.