Sunday, April 18, 2010

Road Trip

This weekend we took our first family road trip all the way to Kerrville! Our friends Kristin and Matt got married so we packed up the car (with just about everything we could ever possibly need) and set off on Saturday morning. My mom was nice enough to meet us there, from San Antonio, to watch Harper at the hotel while we were at the ceremony and reception. We stopped a couple of times along the way to feed Harper and ourselves. Bluebonnet Cafe is my all time favorite spot. I always always order the chicken tenders with fried okra, green beans and french fries. Sub the cream gravy for brown gravy and doctor it up with Tabasco. Delish. If you are ever traveling along 281, it's a must.
The wedding was really beautiful. All of the details were perfect and everyone had a great time. We did a lot of dancing which was probably the first time I have danced in 10 months :) Needless to say, I was sore this morning! What a great workout. Here are pictures from the weekend!
Disclaimer: The following pictures from the car were taken while the car was in park. I did not pull a Britney and carry my child in a moving vehicle.


Getting burped after eating. Sweetest face.

Asleep in the car
Harper, Clark and I outside at the YO Ranch. Harper didn't attend the wedding but we dressed her up anyway. She hates to be left out.
YUM
Haddy, Claire, Lindsay, Caroline, Larkin and I
Larkin and Richard
Ok, this was one of the coolest things I have see. You get 7 seconds to do whatever you want and they take about 100 pictures of you. Then, they turn it into a flip book. Here are Haddy and Lindsay demonstrating. It was so much fun and such a unique idea!
BFF Rob
Caroline and Stacey
Caroline and I
Michele, Stacey, Lisa, Caroline, Claire and I

Courtney, Lindsay, Larkin, Haddy and I

1 comment:

Clark said...

Well at least I closed my eyes for the family pic. Good job Clark.