Monday, October 5, 2009

Latest Happenings

Not a lot has been going on here lately. This last weekend, one of Clark's bosses hosted a great party at their ranch outside of Hillsboro. We took buses there and enjoyed some BBQ and chicken fried steak. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and we had a great time!
Clark wanted a pic of the longhorns

A view of the party

Clark and Preston playing horseshoes

The fabulous sunset!

Last Monday, 9/28, I went back for another doctors appt. I was really really hoping that I would find out the gender at that visit. I drank some orange juice before because I had read that it would make the baby move around. Well, I don't know if I drank too much or what because the baby was moving all over the place when I went in for the ultrasound. Dr. Wiley tried and tried to see what our baby was, but it just wouldn't cooperate. I left feeling a little disappointed but I only have to wait until 10/21 for the big ultrasound. They should have no trouble at that visit telling me what it is. Clark and I are both dying to know!! In the meantime, the anticipation will continue!

Saturday was the TCU vs SMU football game. The day started off amazing. It was a beautiful morning and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Then around 1, the clouds and the rain rolled in for the remainder of the weekend. It wasn't raining too bad until right before the game. I had every intention of going but figured it was probably best for me to just go home. I gave away my ticket and watched project runway at home instead. Much better than football anyway. Lisa, Caroline and Michele called me at halftime to come and save them too. It was pouring by that point so we just went to Lisa's to hang out until the game was over. Best decision ever.

Happy Monday and hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Ali Nixon said...

I AM SO EXCITED. Baby Rucker 2010. Can we make Koozies?