Monday, March 15, 2010

Nursery Pics!!

After what seems like forever, Clark and I finally FINALLY finished the nursery. Just in time considering my due date is 2 days away. Anyway, I am so so happy with the way it turned out and Clark was instrumental in getting everything done. We really worked long and hard to get it together and we can't wait for her to enjoy it. Here are the pics!

View from the door. Closet full of tiny baby clothes!
The curtains (sewn with love by Lindsay) are meant to look like a circus tent to match the toile. My old rocking chair that my mom had refinished and she made the seat cushion. My grandfather made it and the seat is the hardwood from his old house.Clark relaxing in my new rocker (thanks Dean and Karen!) after completing everything! It's very comfortable! Clark trying on the moby wrap and using poor Bailey as a model. She loved it...

4 comments:

MLEastland said...

it looks amazing! good luck with the moby wrap :)

Ali Nixon said...

I see a cute little lamb matt.....:)

Ali Nixon said...

And if you need Moby Wrap Help, I have two friends who are EXPERTS (and swear by them).

Lindsey said...

yeah for harper's arrival!!! great pics! all of that looks awesome! i love the curtains and the rocker is so cool. the moby wrap pic was tremendous. just today i was playing with banjo and i told charlie i wanted to put him on the changing table for practice as a moving target. :)