Wednesday, May 12, 2010

8 Week Photo Shoot

What can I say, she's a big fat ham for the camera. My new nikon is absolutly addicted to this little girl and I can't help myself but to snap away. I'm no professional, but I think some of these turned out pretty good! I can't believe that it has already been 8 weeks. Time has gone by so fast and we are having so much fun. It's not always easy (actually, it rarely is) but getting sweet smiles like the ones below melt my heart and make it all worth it.
Hope everyone has a great week!!

4 comments:

alli.parker said...

Harper is getting so big! I can't believe it - her little face is changing so much - such a doll! So excited to see her (and you!) this weekend...one more day!

CaseyWiegand said...

she is UNREAL cute!!!!

Lindsey said...

too sweet!!!!! i was trying to pick a favorite but couldn't pick!!

Wynne Elder said...

she looks like a whole different person! so big :) great shots! can't wait to see you BOTH this weekend!!!!