Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The last week...

This weekend was so much fun. On Saturday, Harper had her Sip and See. Wynne, Alli, Sarah and Scarlett hosted it at my house and it was so nice! It was great to see those girls and they did a really nice job on the decorations and the food; cake balls anyone? I took a few pictures that I have posted below. The first few are from Sarah's camera.

Me with the wonderful hostesses; Wynne, Sarah, Alli and Scarlett.
These pics are from a couple of weeks ago. We ordered pizza and sat outside for a while. It was really nice out so it was great to stay in and just hang out with some friends. It was also a great night because Harper slept for 7 hours that night! It was a dream.
Sunday night, Lisa and Ryan had us over for dinner. The food was great and it was nice to hang out after a busy weekend.
Making Ellie Mae and Dottie hug it out.
At Clark's flag football game

2 comments:

Wynne Elder said...

yeah for sip & see! it was so fun to be at your home with your precious family!!!! loved every minute!

love you!

Ali Nixon said...

I wish I could have made it :(...but I was graduating. Ha. Still loving Harper's hair :)