Monday, May 31, 2010

A week of firsts!

First off, I want to say Happy Memorial Day! I hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend with their friends and family. I love this weekend as it officially kicks off summer. On Saturday we went to the Colonial golf tournament. It was fun but miserably hot. We had a babysitter for the first time and while it was a little scary leaving Harper with a stranger, she did great and everything went well.
Sunday, we had some quality time together while Clark went to the lake with our friends. Today, H and I went to the pool with Lisa while Clark golfed with the guys. This was Harper's first trip of many, to the pool, as we are a water family. She did great in her new swimsuit and hat (thanks Lisa) and seemed to not hate the water :) I wouldn't say she liked it; I suppose she was just indifferent. It was a wonderful weekend and I am exhausted. Looking forward to some Mexican food and cold margarita for dinner!
Harper also can officially sit in her bumbo (thanks Sarah!-I told you we would get lots of photos in it :) We took a bunch of pictures of her in it and no, I did not intentionally coordinate her onesie to match her lilac bumbo.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

precious swimsuit! and...love the lilac outfit and bumbo! sweet baby H!