Friday, April 10, 2009

Claire's Birthday!

Last night we went to Fred's to celebrate Claire's 26th Birthday. Here are a few pics from the evening.

With the Birthday Girl at Freds

Lindsay & I

Fellow Bloggers Larkin & Haddy

I am excited about Easter weekend! It seems like most of our friends are going out of town but it will be nice to have a relaxing and low key weekend at home, especially since we have been gone so much recently. I have big plans for a productive Saturday to include doing some more yard work and getting the house in order. Sunday, Richard, Larkin, Clark and I are going to Lambert's for brunch after church. I have been looking forward to it all week!
Next week we are undergoing a minor kitchen remodel. I am going to pick out granite slabs to redo our countertops and add a backsplash! This was a project that we were planning to do as soon as we moved in but clearly went straight to the back burner. We are also adding a little breakfast bar which will give us additional counter space and a place to eat besides our dining room table or in front of the TV. I will post some before and after pictures to see the difference.
I think that's about all that's going on. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!!

No comments: