Thursday, April 16, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game....

Last night was so much fun. We got a group of 12 of us together to go to the Rangers game. We went over to Ryan and Lisa's beforehand and then carpooled to the game. Wednesday's at the Ballpark are $1 hot dog nights!!! I love love love hotdogs and had 2 of them. There were several people in our group that took the low price as a personal challenge to see how many they could actually eat. I am not sure what the total number was but it was quite impressive. The game was fun, I have to admit that I didn't actually watch the game but we won so that was good. After the game we went back to Ryan and Lisa's to hang out before calling it a night. Here are some of my pics from the evening.

The best pic of the night. Brad's reaction to a home run.

Michele and Travis

Lisa and Ryan

Clark and I
Lindsay and I
The Girls (Please note Brad on the right)
The Boys

Tonight, Beth and I are heading to the FW Arts Festival. I've heard its a lot of fun and that you can find some really great pieces so I am hoping to find some stuff for our bare walls. I am also hoping to find a Turkey Leg. I heart Turkey Legs!!

No comments: