Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Something everyone cares about...

Wait for it...wait for it...
We got new towels!!!!! Please try and contain your excitement. Since our family is comprised of us and our dogs, there really isn't much to write about during the week. I know I should probably just not write if there is not much to say BUT I am pretty excited about our towels. Clark and I have been searching for the right color combo to complement the color of our bathroom walls (which he painted and repainted 3 times). After a long search and encouragement from a one Ali Crocker, we made the push and purchased the new set for our master bathroom.

Piper posing with the new towels

In other news, the Ruckers are departing tomorrow for a trip to Washington DC to see the Cherry Blossoms. We are going with Clark's parents, Dean & Karen, for a long weekend of site seeing and history. I know I am in DC quite a bit for business but rarely do I get to enjoy the surroundings of one of my favorite cities in the US. We have quite the assortment of activities planned and I am sure we will have a wonderful time while there.

I guess that sums up things right now. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!

2 comments:

Haddy said...

i love the monograms. hopsy would approve...

Wynne Elder said...

love the color combo. cute cute! btw, my guest room is almost ready for you to come stay! I'll post pictures soon