Saturday, June 6, 2009

The 19th Hole

I was in Panama City Beach all last week for training and then I was in San Fransisco for meetings this week. So, I have a valid excuse for my lack of writing. My schedule has been so crazy the last few weeks but things are all calmed down now and I don't have to travel much for a while. Anyway, I ended up getting in around 10 on Friday night and was exhausted. We woke up early and Alli and Taylor came over to eat a quick lunch before gong over to Ed's house for a pre-Colonial party. We stayed at Ed's for about an hour and a half and then carpooled to the golf course. It was a really hot day but we didn't care. We hit up Clark's law firm's box for a while before walking over to the 13th hole to meet up with some of our friends and coincidentally half of the FW population. It was a lot of fun and we ran into several people that I haven't seen in a long time.


The girls at the 13th hole

Alli & I

After the Colonial, we went to Yucatan Taco Stand for dinner. It was amazing. I had the fish tacos and they were life changing. I highly recommend them. We stayed there for a while and then decided to come to our house for a "couple" of drinks before heading out to Conlon's for some Karaoke. Welllll, we had every intention of heading that way once it was an appropriate hour to go to a bar but we ended up staying at our house all night playing flip cup and beer pong. It was such a fun night. We were so loud and I am shocked that we didn't get any complaints from the neighbors but it was a fantastic night; one of my favs.

Clark & Ryan at Yucatan
Teamwork
ClassySuccess!







No comments: