Monday, June 8, 2009

Beastro

This weekend was a lot of fun! Friday night we went to Beastro at the Fort Worth Zoo. Basically, it's an event where a bunch of local restaurants come and serve up some of their specialties. I think I ate my weight in sushi & corndogs and felt pretty miserable afterwards but it was worth it. Better Than Ezra played and we got to walk around and check out some of the animals too. I love the zoo!
Lisa, Caroline & I
Very impressed...
The girls
Linds & I
Clark & I

I took a long nap and was pretty lazy on Saturday. We had a block party on Saturday evening and I was making my moms pasta salad. Its pretty labor intensive and was not looking forward to putting it together. After my nap, I went downstairs and Clark had prepared everything and it was all ready to go in the fridge! I have the best husband. The party was fun and it was nice to meet some of our neighbors.

Afterwards, some friends came over and we hung out for a while before heading out to Conlon's for karaoke. I sang Lean on Me and managed to butcher it. I felt like it was a safe bet but I found a way to make it terrible. It was very fun though.

Ryan & Bornitz (FW's Most Eligible Bachelor!)

The boys
Haddy & Ed
Haddy & I (yes, I am clothed)
Joe T's for brunch on Sunday was a perfect ending to my weekend and I am really looking forward to this week. Going to dinner with some friends on Tuesday and then going to see Wicked with my mom on Thursday night. I am so excited. Clark and I saw it in NY in Feb and I fell in love (Clark, not so much). We have another busy weekend ahead but it should be fun! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: