Monday, June 15, 2009

Best of Fort Worth

What a weekend!
Friday night we went to the Best of FW party to celebrate the winners of the magazine this year. There were food vendors from all the best restaurants around the area. The best thing I tasted was this Jalapeno/Bacon Mac n' Cheese from Del Frisco's. It was truly life changing.

They had a great band and lots of fun performances. They also had a photographer taking pictures of us on the green screen and then they turned us into the magazine cover models. We took some hilarious pictures. We had a great group there and it was a perfect night in FW.

Trying out our "sexy" pose. I failed miserably.

The Girls
Richard, Clark & I
Charlie, Larkin and I

Clark and I
Saturday we ended up being pretty lazy. Around 5 pm, we went over to Kristin's Birthday Party. We hung out there for a while and then went with the group to The Original for some dinner. It was a big group and I think everyone was in good spirits. After dinner, we went to Conlon's for Karaoke. I know, something new and different. Claire and I had some touching duets and Clark won out for audience participation. There is just something about karaoke that brings people together. Such a fun night.

Claire & I


Claire & Kristin

The girls

Caroline, Lisa & I

No comments: